Busy, blah, blah, no time to write, blah, blah, apologizing is boring. Let’s move on to the fun stuff.
- The end of the year is upon us, and the students are well into the frenzy of the AP testing cycle. Pray for them.
- The King’s Dominion field experience is next Friday, and if you haven’t turned in your permission slips, DO THAT.
- Middletown has a new administrative assistant! Everyone stop by the office and say hello to Mrs. Sovine. (She seems very nice.)
- The Senior Banquet is May 20th! Everyone get your best clothes out, we’re going to pretend to be civilized for a few hours.
- If you’re a newly admitted MVGS student, we’ll be having an ice cream social to welcome you to the school in the first week of June! Check your email for dates and times! Of course, current students who’d like some ice cream are certainly welcome, too.
MVGS teachers are beginning to consider next year’s activities, field experiences, PAL groups, etc. If you have any thoughts on any of those topics, makes sure you find one of us and let us know. The physics department is working on scheduling the astronomy workshop visit to Greenbank, WV, and the humanities department is beginning to think about our summer field experience (the extended Monticello tour, again, perhaps?). Remember, we’re always working to make things better, and our fun isn’t limited to the school year!